X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alienware HQ By Designfjotten

Alienware HeadQuarters By Designfjotten

Hey guy's, well been working on this for awhile now,
    and feel i am starting to get pretty close to release, just some more testing left,
    so here is a few screenies for ya to get a look at what is comming, hope you like it :)

I was wondering if i should do it in more colors tho, but thats up too you guy's, what you guy's want?

Preview-Alienware-HQ-1.png

I have made a Rainmeter skin too for this theme, it is made to fith the wallpaper, spent alot of hours on this :)

rainmeter.png

beagleman, chevy350, CybaCreep, deviantdon, Designfjotten, gsw953, Ionstorm, Megabink, POWEREDBYOSTX, TheBull, Tiger, Vigoni, YourNumbr1Fan, -TerminatoR-, abdo70, Aeon1337, arunis1234, awpergate21, bbosa, Beatbox, Black_Diamond, blingydaclown, borstalsmurf, Bry5012, BuffaloJoe, bumer83, c0rrupt0r, cafs71, ChaosTRex, Creator, Cyph1n, DaemonCantor, dandan, Danice, deviantdonswifey, Devil0887, Dicehunter, Dimzin, everdin, evil_cat, faizalotai, FlyingDragon, freak69ize, hamzur, hellx, IceBabee, Icramis, @intothelightz10, JacksMafia, julienth37, k-c-c, KaddirB, KatiSiark, kbabe, kenj220, lahercoll, Lamia, samirpa, Sc0uT1.0, Scrapped, sead79, Semtex, sete, sivispacem, Smokey, stan1023, stu2014, SwitchBlade, Terminator, The Nude Dude, Thhaque, uncle marci, vikikartoos, @Wu187

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

maybe blue and green but just red is ok looks great

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Looks absolutely awesome
      Please consider this color,if it is possible
      http://hex-color.com/code/714eae
      MEGATHEMER​

Comment

• Designfjotten
        Designfjotten commented
        Editing a comment
        I really like that color, thank you bud :)

Wow nearly missed this stunning preview...looks awesome Remie can't wait on the release lol.
      sigpic

Comment

• Designfjotten
        Designfjotten commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you brother, glad you like it, been working on this for awhile now :D
        Not long before i am releasing it now, just some testing :)

looks awsome thank you!

Comment

Been working on the theme for a few days, blue version is soon finished, i must say this color is killer, lol i bet GREEN will look awsome too :D

Preview-Alienware-HQ-BLUE.png

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

Comment

• HammerJack
        HammerJack commented
        Editing a comment
        Green is good by me, lol.. But really, what ever color you come up with will sell like hot cakes..

Looking great so far Remie, keep us posted bud...

Both looking stunning Remie...please stop teasing us lol.
      sigpic

Comment

• Megabink
        Megabink commented
        Editing a comment
        I am on 7...i am all for black and red colors lol but a purple version would also be cool i think.

• Designfjotten
        Designfjotten commented
        Editing a comment
        okai, cool, if you want, i need someone to use the theme and test it a little before i release it so i know its good, your up for it? RED and BLUE are pretty much finished, gonna do a purple one, and a green one too so far :)

• Megabink
        Megabink commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah why not...send it to me.

Hey guy's, well i just had to see how this theme looks in green, so i started adding a few images in WSB for the green version to today, what you guy's think?
      btw, hope you like this GREEN one HammerJack was actually thinking of asking you what kind of green i should use, since you are the master of GREEN i meen :D hehe

Comment

• HammerJack
        HammerJack commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I'm talking about.. You nailed it bud..

• Designfjotten
        Designfjotten commented
        Editing a comment
        okai, cool, then i'll stick with this kind of green :D

this shade of green is nice
      MEGATHEMER​

Comment

awesome remie what ever colour like the rainmeter skin aswell can i test it lol thanks for preveiw

Comment

Originally posted by mike 59 View Post
          awesome remie what ever colour like the rainmeter skin aswell can i test it lol thanks for preveiw

Thanks alot brother, glad you like it, spent a few hours on this one, hehe.. Not to long before its released now, just some finishing touches, and some more extras :)
          I will add you to the testers list bud, i will send you a pm about it later, okai :)

Have a good dag :)

Comment

mt gf said about red and black the contrast is too low on the red until i used a theme and she was suprised good work guuys

Comment

• Designfjotten
              Designfjotten commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you bud, glad your girl likes it :) enjoy!

I will most likely stay with seven the more Microsoft does we might as well have a mac.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by beagleman View Post
              I will most likely stay with seven the more Microsoft does we might as well have a mac.
              Same here bro, i dont like that they want almost complete control over your machine, i think i will upgrade my laptop tho, as it is a very light OS but i mostly use that for surfing and stuff. But think i will stick with Win7 on my workstation, I diddent like win 8 much eather, and win 10 is pretty much win 8 with a startmenu, and some other functions added right :) But wen that is sead, i like win 10 much more that win 8 cus they have made a bunch of things better with it since win 8, but as you i love windows 7 ultimate too much to leave it behind, "never leave a soldier behind" right :P

Comment

The BLUE theme.... This has the best shade of blue for any theme, and having it in this Alien theme realy looks amazing.
                I can not wait untill this comes available.

Realy fantastic work DJ woot woot ;)

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
                "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Comment

• Designfjotten
                  Designfjotten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you so much for your kind words bud, Its just around the corner now :) and its loaded with extras :)
              Working...
              X