Alienware 2.0 Theme Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alienware 2.0 Theme Series

Designfjotten has a Christmas present for MT this year, after a pretty long time a new theme update is comming your way, this time i have made another version of my Alienware series
    Below you will find a few screenie's of the theme, this theme will come in GREEN, RED and BLUE too :)

This is very early reviews guy's there is alot of changes made since i took those, but then i dont spoil all the fun wen you apply it :)

btw, it might come after chrestmas as we are having some problems with uploading and stuff, but pleas hang in there guy's, I know John will get this baby back up and running as smuuth as silck in no time, in the meen time, have a look at the screenies below :)

Have a great Chrestmas guy's

@-TerminatoR-:, @abdo70:, @Aeon1337:, @arunis1234:, @awpergate21:, @bbosa:, @Beatbox:, @Black_Diamond:, @blingydaclown:, @borstalsmurf:, @Bry5012:, @BuffaloJoe:, @bumer83:, @c0rrupt0r:, @cafs71:, @ ChaosTRex, @chevy350:, @Creator:, @Cyph1n:, @DaemonCantor:, @dandan:, @Danice:, @Designfjotten:, @deviantdon:, @deviantdonswifey, @Devil0887:, @Dicehunter:, @Dimzin:, @everdin:, @evil_cat:, @faizalotai:, @FASCA123:, @FlyingDragon:, @freak69ize:, @gsw953:, @hamzur:, @hellx:, @IceBabee:, @Icramis:, @intothelightz10:, @Ionstorm:, @JacksMafia:, @julienth37:, @k-c-c:, @KaddirB:, @kbabe:, @kenj220:, @lahercoll:, @Lamia:, @Linehood Design:, @max68:, @MaxxOmega:, @mike 59:, @mistersingh:, @Mr-Blade:, @Mr351837:, @mVs.Wolfe:, @NERD420Elite:, @NOFX1994:, @ONE MAN ARMY:, @rangel#:, @ratanbose:, @robin:, @Rz___7:, @S.I.L:., @samirpa:, @Sc0uT1.0:, @Scrapped:, @sead79:, @Semtex:, @sete, @sivispacem:, @Smokey:, @stan1023:, @sty2014, @SwitchBlade:, @The Nude Dude:, @TheBull:, @Thhaque:, @uncle marci:, @Vigoni:, @vikikartoos:, @Vlad96ru:, @Wu187:, @Xenomorph:, @yayegus:, @zapxcero:, @Zippy:, @zyppy_20: @beagleman:, @CybaCreep:, @Megabink:, @POWEREDBYOSTX:, @Tiger:, @YourNumbr1Fan:
    Last edited by Megabink; 18-12-2014, 14:06.

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
    Designfjotten has a Christmas present for MT this year, after a pretty long time a new theme update is comming your way, this time i have made another version of my Alienware series
    Below you will find a few screenie's of the theme, this theme will come in GREEN, RED and BLUE too :)

This is very early reviews guy's there is alot of changes made since i took those, but then i dont spoil all the fun wen you apply it :)

btw, it might come after christmas as we are having some problems with uploading and stuff, but pleas hang in there guy's, I know John will get this baby back up and running as smuuth as silck in no time, in the mean time, have a look at the screenies below :)

Have a great Christmas guy's
    Wow brother that looks awesome can wait to see those goodies here on MT!
    Thanks for the preview Remie.

Comment

• Designfjotten
      Designfjotten commented
      Editing a comment
      Your welcome brother :) btw, is tere a way to tag more members at once, like my contact list, as it was before?

• Megabink
      Megabink commented
      Editing a comment
      Soon brother...we having problems with the new tag addon!

• HammerJack
      HammerJack commented
      Editing a comment
      Yum, Yum, can't wait to see what you come up with next Remie...

Tip, Until the tag feature returns I have been using mention notices..

Stunning theme thanks

Comment

Out standing Remie you the man

Comment

Holy Moly Jesus! That will be awesome again Remie! You know, I love your works! Thank you very, very much beloved Brother!
        Be always blessed and be always in Peace and in Forgiveness, so the dream will change and fade away at last.... :o)

Be all blessed, be mindful, be confident and be happy.
        Be peaceful & in love with your next - it is YOU. Teach forgiveness.
        Your will will be done. What you give, you will receive.
        --------------------------------------------------------------
        ABOUT YOU, YOUR LIFE, YOUR FAMILY:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DgP...Jy5wg&index=12
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMkP...ATQTcu0gRJy5wg
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0USI...ei0IIGDePbdnzC
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ez...IGsgKl&index=7
        -----------------------------------------------------
        THE-MY-YOUR-OUR TICKET HOME:
        http://www.acim.org

Comment

Thank Remie ! It's very beautiful ! :bluesbrotherdance:
          Sig разработан cybacreep.

Спасибо Джон ...

Comment

Awesome work brother waiting for it.
            Waiting and hoping for the tagging system to work soon.

Comment

Thanks Remie for this excelent prewiew !

Thank you to all designers and Megathemer of course !!!

Comment

Looking amazing Remie, thanks for share and work.

Comment

Wow, I'm finally in lol. But I still can't download. Anyway, Keep up the good work!

Comment

If there is one theme to take me away from anime themes it would have to be this one dam this looks amazing

Comment

Looks great, thanks

Comment

its gonna look dope

Comment

Working...
                        X