Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

WSB/location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSB/location

I'm working on new theme, but I still have one image to do and that image is really confusing me... (preview below) I change all possible locations to change it but I didn't make it...

The image I want to replace is blue border when I move Windows to right or to left side...

r7svaxR.png

Re: WSB/location

How about making the blue border the entire width of the window?

Comment

@Gary: I want to replace/change that blue image, because theme must be in gray/dark gray color.

Comment

If you extract all the images inside the msstyle you are editing you will find that image, if not send me the ms style, and i can do it for you and find the image for you :)
        If you wanna do it yourself, do this:

Open restorator
        Open up a explorer window and navigate to the msstyle, drag it into restorator.
        Expand the msstyle tree, and right click the IMAGE and choose: Extract - Extract all of type "IMAGE" as... - Extract all as PNG image ("*.png)
        and choose where you what the images, and check the location you chosen and you will find the image you are looking for :)

like-this.png

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Thanks Remie, but I already did that many many times with no luck, I can't see see any image that have blue border..

Comment

may i make a suggestion. that looks more like the window you get when you click and hold on the desktop or in a fold drag the pointer. look at the text color and you will see they are different. it's more like an overlay than a border.
            sigpic

Comment

The Nude Dude

Thanks on advice and I check that out, and it's not changed my image, and yes it seems to that is a image, because it has a gray background and blue border...

Here is the little bit better preview what I have on mind to replace, Yes, I click on any window and then I drag it on left right or top edge of my screen... that is called Aero Snap.

But I don't know where is located in WSB.

123.png
              Last edited by POWEREDBYOSTX; 25-04-2014, 21:46.

Comment

In the Asus ROG theme and Laser/Solar explorer themes that is gray, so you could compare or ask the artists that made those themes ?
                The asus ROG was made by Tiger & Mr351837 & PoweredByOstx , so one of the other two should have made the overlay.
                I don't make themes so that is my simple approach :)

Comment

Yeah, thank you. I'm already taking a some themes so I can compare and found this image.

Comment

Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post
                    Yeah, thank you. I'm already taking a some themes so I can compare and found this image.
                    Don't bother. lol
                    It's Windows & Caption Buttons > Aero > DWM Window > Frames > Aero Peek Window > Normal > Top, Bottom, Left and Right

Comment

I can't believe to my self, I was on that location and I did not change it huh, I was pretty sure that it can't be that location lol

anyway, you are really saved me this time Andrija, thank you a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post
                        I can't believe to my self, I was on that location and I did not change it huh, I was pretty sure that it can't be that location lol

anyway, you are really saved me this time Andrija, thank you a lot.
                        +Rep time, hehee..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

looks like its going to be a great theme.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

@HammerJack: heheh at least I didn't forgot that. :good2:

Comment

@beagleman1701: Thank you George for nice feedback.

Comment

Working...
                              X