WSB/location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSB/location

I'm working on new theme, but I still have one image to do and that image is really confusing me... (preview below) I change all possible locations to change it but I didn't make it...

The image I want to replace is blue border when I move Windows to right or to left side...

r7svaxR.png

Re: WSB/location

How about making the blue border the entire width of the window?

Comment

@Gary: I want to replace/change that blue image, because theme must be in gray/dark gray color.

Comment

If you extract all the images inside the msstyle you are editing you will find that image, if not send me the ms style, and i can do it for you and find the image for you :)
        If you wanna do it yourself, do this:

Open restorator
        Open up a explorer window and navigate to the msstyle, drag it into restorator.
        Expand the msstyle tree, and right click the IMAGE and choose: Extract - Extract all of type "IMAGE" as... - Extract all as PNG image ("*.png)
        and choose where you what the images, and check the location you chosen and you will find the image you are looking for :)

like-this.png

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Thanks Remie, but I already did that many many times with no luck, I can't see see any image that have blue border..

Comment

may i make a suggestion. that looks more like the window you get when you click and hold on the desktop or in a fold drag the pointer. look at the text color and you will see they are different. it's more like an overlay than a border.
            sigpic

Comment

The Nude Dude

Thanks on advice and I check that out, and it's not changed my image, and yes it seems to that is a image, because it has a gray background and blue border...

Here is the little bit better preview what I have on mind to replace, Yes, I click on any window and then I drag it on left right or top edge of my screen... that is called Aero Snap.

But I don't know where is located in WSB.

123.png
              Last edited by POWEREDBYOSTX; 25-04-2014, 22:46.

Comment

In the Asus ROG theme and Laser/Solar explorer themes that is gray, so you could compare or ask the artists that made those themes ?
                The asus ROG was made by Tiger & Mr351837 & PoweredByOstx , so one of the other two should have made the overlay.
                I don't make themes so that is my simple approach :)

Comment

Yeah, thank you. I'm already taking a some themes so I can compare and found this image.

Comment

Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post
                    Yeah, thank you. I'm already taking a some themes so I can compare and found this image.
                    Don't bother. lol
                    It's Windows & Caption Buttons > Aero > DWM Window > Frames > Aero Peek Window > Normal > Top, Bottom, Left and Right

Comment

I can't believe to my self, I was on that location and I did not change it huh, I was pretty sure that it can't be that location lol

anyway, you are really saved me this time Andrija, thank you a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post
                        I can't believe to my self, I was on that location and I did not change it huh, I was pretty sure that it can't be that location lol

anyway, you are really saved me this time Andrija, thank you a lot.
                        +Rep time, hehee..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

looks like its going to be a great theme.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

@HammerJack: heheh at least I didn't forgot that. :good2:

Comment

@beagleman1701: Thank you George for nice feedback.

Comment

Working...
                              X