Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taskband UncombinedTaskItem + SidePanel Images + Application Sidepanel Fillcolor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial Taskband UncombinedTaskItem + SidePanel Images + Application Sidepanel Fillcolor

Dear theme builders,

this way i want to ask you all can you helpout in this thread, i have 2 question or you can call it a problems! :)

1. On this picture you can see right side of TaskBand2_UncombinedTaskItemLeft/Center/Right Image (black border) dont show up when i open
    new application/folder or any new activity, i also include picture below, settings in wsb how that image looks like with propertys,
    so hope you can tell me what can be problem here or how to setup margins values for it to solve it!

TaskItemButton settings:

2. Is anyone know how or can make video tutorial for importing sidepanel images into Win8.1 theme!?
    I try few solutions but always display white sideimage in my theme file!

Hope i give enough information to solve this problems. Also i want to everybody know that i work on Win8.1 Theme,
    but i'm sure same rules apply like building it on win7 - except issue number 2.

Thank you to anyone who can helpout in this thread in advance,

sincerely yours,

Lamia
    Last edited by Lamia; 23-02-2014, 20:32.
    If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Re: Taskband UncombinedTaskItem + SidePanel Images + Application Sidepanel Fillcolor

Sorry,I'm not the man.

Comment

Re: Taskband UncombinedTaskItem + SidePanel Images + Application Sidepanel Fillcolor

Hi Lamia,
      Sorry I cannot get ya going on this one but I see you have some of the main peeps tagged up there so just keep checking back here for some more replies.
      Good luck bud.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
        Hi Lamia,
        Sorry I cannot get ya going on this one but I see you have some of the main peeps tagged up there so just keep checking back here for some more replies.
        Good luck bud.
        Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post
        Sorry,I'm not the man.
        Yea this one is special quest for builders, i'm almost done with theme, this few steps will help me finish the project!

Comment

Good luck man,I hope that someone will know answer on your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamia View Post
            Yea this one is special quest for builders, i'm almost done with theme, this few steps will help me finish the project!
            Sounds great then, and hope we can expect to see this new beauty in the near future..
            You got any sneek peeks go ahead and send out some teaser screen shots..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

hey brother,i have to say that im out also as i have not even looked at wsb for 8 yet and would not have a clue.. sorry bro

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

do you have a screenie og the uncombinedtaskithem-right settings too? i think that the problem is there, as that is the side you have no line, if that is the case?

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

I agree with designfjotten check the image for the uncombinedtaskitem-right. There is probably no black border on the right side.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON MY ENEMIES, BECAUSE I WONT!

Comment

Originally posted by ONE MAN ARMY View Post
                    I agree with designfjotten check the image for the uncombinedtaskitem-right. There is probably no black border on the right side.
                    Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
                    do you have a screenie og the uncombinedtaskithem-right settings too? i think that the problem is there, as that is the side you have no line, if that is the case?
                    uncombinedtaskithem left, center and right propertys use same picture and same margins settings, as i checked now, hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                      Sounds great then, and hope we can expect to see this new beauty in the near future..
                      You got any sneek peeks go ahead and send out some teaser screen shots..
                      Here is screen: http://lamiadc.deviantart.com/art/Pl...tion-435653426
                      placebo____pure_morning____ldc_edition_by_lamiadc-d77dkc2.png
                      Last edited by HammerJack; 22-02-2014, 17:59. Reason: Added screen

Comment

Ummm, what do you have under Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Basic > TaskBand > TaskItemButton ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr351837 View Post
                          Ummm, what do you have under Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBand > Basic > TaskBand > TaskItemButton ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5362[/ATTACH]
                          Here you go bro, i will also put this picture into main thread window:

Comment

Just noticed that sizing margins are not same. For uncombinated are 12, 12, 2, 2 and for task item button 12, 12, 3, 3

Also check margis values in aero too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr351837 View Post
                              Just noticed that sizing margins are not same. For uncombinated are 12, 12, 2, 2 and for task item button 12, 12, 3, 3
                              Also check margis values in aero too.
                              I try to change margins values from one to another in both ways but still no good results, same mistake! :(

Comment

Working...
                              X