Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Close Threshold for Windows 8.1: A must for those of us on non-touch devices!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close Threshold for Windows 8.1: A must for those of us on non-touch devices!

Does it sometimes get to be a pain in the rear to you, having to drag an app (in the Windows startscreen) closed by bringing it soooooo faaaar down to the bottom of the screen? Wish the distance that you'd need to drag it closed could be much shorter, and the app in question would close quicker? My own answers: YES and YES!

SOLVED by Winaero!

video-demos:

2 versions available, one for Windows 8.0, one for Windows 8.1! Choose the correct version for your os.

Links:

For Windows 8: http://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.101 :JC_link:

For Windows 8.1: http://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.218 :JC_link:
    Last edited by YourNumbr1Fan; 12-12-2013, 19:12.

Re: Close Threshold for Windows 8.1: A must for those of us on non-touch devices!

That is one reason I am staying with Windows 7:good2:

Comment

Re: Close Threshold for Windows 8.1: A must for those of us on non-touch devices!

Thank you Jimmy.

Comment

Cool I can see the video player, lol.. Inside joke,, been having issues with FF..

Jim we have to thanks ya for another great tip we find here today.. Thanks a million bud..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Thanks on sharing Jimmy:good2:

Comment

Thank You YN1F! I didn't even know about this yet but thank you and I've already applied it! Here 2 days ago I purchased a new HP Envy dv7 17.3inch Lappy and it came with WinBlows 8....(That SUCKS but what can you do about it!). Yesterday I got the thing fully Updated and installed WinBlows 8.1 and now learning even more why I hated 8 in the first place! BUT now I have a platform to start learning how to theme WinBlows 8/8.1....:rofl1:

Comment

just awesome, was one f the things i hate bout 8

Comment

Thanks for this.

Comment

Very useful post thank you
                  sigpic

Comment

awsome cool thanks bro.

Comment

useful, thanks

Comment

Thanks brother Jimmy for this nice helpful information and video!

!!! - May Live Long MegaThemer - !!!

Comment

good tip, being I dont use touch screen I'll give it a try

Comment

Working...
                          X