Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Help me pl3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me pl3

I just downloaded the Advanced Warfare Windows 8 theme. And all i seem to get is this

The universal patcher doesn't seem to light up the "Patch" buttons so wont let me patch them. I've ran it as admin as u can see. The other program just crashes on open. And as u can see from my toolbar and start menu things are messed up. I've just restored pc to factory settings last night. And wanted this theme to work.

Please help

Edit i have Resource Changer installed
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Craiggamer; 03-12-2014, 13:07.

Re: Help me pl3

ill tag for you I don't have 8

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Looks like you downloaded a theme for windows 7 and you are running windows 8?

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Oh ****..! :( i want Advanced Warfare skin. Is Windows 8 easier install then or something? I dont want this trouble if i get a windows 8 one

Comment

OK well it appears to be as if that was the case. But i have 1 lil problem

Start Menu isn't supposted to be like that

Help on this would be greatly appreciated :D

Comment

Originally posted by Craiggamer View Post
            OK well it appears to be as if that was the case. But i have 1 lil problem

Start Menu isn't supposted to be like that

Help on this would be greatly appreciated :D
            I don't use it either but there are some helpful threads in the Win8 section on how to install themes and which programs/files to use in order to get a working theme!

Comment

I cant see anything about fixing my start menu. Is it maybe because i use iorbit start menu? Cus i don't like the app screen of windows 8

Comment

Have u installed startisback?

Comment

Working...
                X