Windows 10 anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 anyone?

When in the world is this website going to acknowledge the existence of Windows 10 and post a forum for information on it? I need some help with an issue. I desperately need someone to find a solution to the fact that Intel has said they will no longer be releasing updated drivers for the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3600. It is pure bullcrap, in fact, I think they are only doing this so that the people that just bought these computers 2-3 years ago will have to go right back to the store, warranty expired, and purchase a new system. Corporate greed makes me so sick that I could puke and dry heave for weeks at a time!!!!!!!!!!

ryan7blake

I guess you haven't looked good enough on the forum but we have actually a Windows 10 section here: http://www.megathemer.net/forum/windows-10

It isn't so filled atm with themes,tips,discussions etc... like the Win 7 & 8 sections but then again Win 10 is just released so it need some time buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan7blake View Post
      I desperately need someone to find a solution to the fact that Intel has said they will no longer be releasing updated drivers for the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3600.

Bull crap it is when right when you think you have found a nice piece of hardware it breaks and no service can be found.. But to find an answer for driver issues around here is going to take a miracle, lol.. Something like that issue is going to be strictly in the hands of Intel..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by ryan7blake View Post
        When in the world is this website going to acknowledge the existence of Windows 10 and post a forum for information on it? I need some help with an issue. I desperately need someone to find a solution to the fact that Intel has said they will no longer be releasing updated drivers for the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3600. It is pure bullcrap, in fact, I think they are only doing this so that the people that just bought these computers 2-3 years ago will have to go right back to the store, warranty expired, and purchase a new system. Corporate greed makes me so sick that I could puke and dry heave for weeks at a time!!!!!!!!!!

It maybe too much to expect, but November 1 week is coming with W10 big update ... so there is nothing to expect from Intel, but maybe Microsoft could find a solution ... We'll wait and see ...

Comment

• HammerJack
          HammerJack commented
          Editing a comment
          Good answer. maybe they will provide better support for more drivers?

I have been running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit since Build 9926 and so Far with the latest Win 10_1511 update, I am having no issues what so ever. On many of the earlier builds I did but so far this is the best one yet.

Comment

It appears that there is not an interest here in Windows 10 or the possibility of someone make Windows 10 theses. I am now on version 1607.14393.10 Rs1 final. It could be if someone were to make a Windows 10 Theme here it might draw some members. There are over 300 Million DT users.. Just an idea,

Comment

Working...
          X