Font size for clock in the tray.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font size for clock in the tray.

Windows 8.1 Enterprise 9600, using traditional desktop.

Some themes come with a very large font for the clock in the system tray. Is there a way, through the registry, to reduce the size... And, purely out of curiosity, why do theme-rs not theme internet browsers to match. (I hope I am not showing too much ignorance here!! LOL!!)

Thanks in advance for any answers.
    Dee Jay

Originally posted by xxDSJxx View Post
    Windows 8.1 Enterprise 9600, using traditional desktop.

Some themes come with a very large font for the clock in the system tray. Is there a way, through the registry, to reduce the size... And, purely out of curiosity, why do theme-rs not theme internet browsers to match. (I hope I am not showing too much ignorance here!! LOL!!)

Thanks in advance for any answers.
    Dee Jay
    As far as the clock, I have no idea where that Is changed IF it even can be? I would imagine that it would have to be done in the .msstyle file where most of the custom edits are done. I can/will send some mention notices out so maybe some others can chime in..

And the browser issue is a long standing one. From what we can gather there are too many changes and too many browsers. You can set your theme up for IE and someone using FF can find flaws. And vice versa, and on down the line. In other words if all the browsers were alike you would see more consistency.

Designfjotten Megabink deviantdon Tiger POWEREDBYOSTX Mr351837

PS,
    Follow this forum tip to learn about mention notices.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

• Designfjotten
      Designfjotten commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right Jack, you can change that font size and the font for that matter, in the .msstyle file, you will need WSB (windows style builder) to do it tho,
      It is located in

Taskbar & System Tray -> System Tray -> Aero -> Clock
      Taskbar & System Tray -> System Tray -> Basic-> Clock

Oh, my bad, diddent see you were on 8.1, this is form win 7

Lamia you know this one bro right? :)

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post

As far as the clock, I have no idea where that Is changed IF it even can be? I would imagine that it would have to be done in the .msstyle file where most of the custom edits are done. I can/will send some mention notices out so maybe some others can chime in..

And the browser issue is a long standing one. From what we can gather there are too many changes and too many browsers. You can set your theme up for IE and someone using FF can find flaws. And vice versa, and on down the line. In other words if all the browsers were alike you would see more consistency.

Designfjotten Megabink deviantdon Tiger POWEREDBYOSTX Mr351837

PS,
    Follow this forum tip to learn about mention notices.
    Thanks HammerJack for your help! Loving the site BTW!!

Comment

• HammerJack
      HammerJack commented
      Editing a comment
      Your welcome, glad to help, anytime..
Working...
X