Windows 8 Sign Out [HELP PLEASE FAST!!!]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 8 Sign Out [HELP PLEASE FAST!!!]

Hey My Laptop has win 8 64 bit.. i did everything and themes work perfectly..

i did the same thing with my pc 32 bit win 8 .... but whenever i try to install a theme.. it signs out..
    when i click .theme file or from personalization menu.. it just signs out and i have to sign back in..
    the theme doesnt get apply.. i just see hints of the theme here or there.. little bits.. but nothing major happens... please help

Originally posted by se7enpeace View Post

i did the same thing with my pc 32 bit win 8 .... but whenever i try to install a theme.. it signs out..
    when i click .theme file or from personalization menu.. it just signs out and i have to sign back in..
    the theme doesnt get apply.. i just see hints of the theme here or there.. little bits.. but nothing major happens... please help
    Look here:

Comment

Nono... Ive Done Everything Perfectly Fine... But It Doesnt Work... It Just Signs Me Out..

1. I Click Theme To Install...
      2. It Says Please Wait
      3. Signs out
      4. Creates A New Theme With Hints of theme i wanted and under name custom.theme in my themes in personalisationmenu
      5. i delete the auto created new theme
      6. recycle bin shoews file with name custom.theme
      7. i try again same happens...

HElp plz.. auto sign out..

and its win 8 not 8.1... ive tried everything... 32 bit

Comment

I will mention some peeps for you because i don't use Win 8!

HammerJack CybaCreep POWEREDBYOSTX

Comment

Why not try taking the windows 8.1 upgrade and reinstall theme...I run 8.1.1 and have never had the issue you're having but mine is 64 bit. Why not try the .1 upgrade because there is serious changes to the stability of 8 in 8.1. The 8.1 upgrade is a large 1gig file upgrade. You can get it through Windows Store I believe. But make sure you have all the plain 8 updates for it first - windows updates.

Comment

Are you admin on your computer

Comment

i dont like 8.1.. i wanna stick with 8
              and yeah i tried using administrator account... and yes my current account is also admin...

i noticed a thing... most of the things are working...
              to what i saw.. maybe only the explorer...task bar...
              if i open chrome or task manager.. it shows the installed theme...
              but the explorer... taskbar... the right click menu... they dont show the current theme

Comment

Come on man, how can anyone start by helping you if we do not know what theme you are trying to run?
                Every custom theme could have different requirements by the original designer.
                Please send us a link to the theme your trying to install. Thanks.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

hmmmmm. ive never heard of this before

Comment

i tried many... placebo.. thrives... even blade base of mr grim...

one interesting thing.. i download theme manager... to force install the theme...
                    what happened is it gave me an error with something @$*&po#@$& like this written and after that it was written -
                    something problem with explorerframe.dll
                    it cudnt find it or change it i dont know what it was.. then i just cudnt sign in to my account... i had to system restore to get it all back

EDIT - i uninstalled everything... download new explorerframe.dll... took ownership of the whole windows folder.. everything inside it... reinstalled and patched everything...
                    NO LUCK!! HELP ME!!!
                    Last edited by se7enpeace; 30-01-2015, 09:49.

Comment

i tried many... placebo.. thrives... even blade base of mr grim...
                      Are you trying to run a Win7 theme in Windows 8?

Comment

nono... placebo is win 8.. i used thrives win 8 version by niieo.... dont know about blade base

Comment

Information
                          For your info your thread has been moved from forum support to Win 8 Discussion

Comment

any help? someone knows about this??
                            thnx cyba...

Comment

any help? someone knows about this??
                              thnx cyba...
                              That's going to be a tough one. Most everybody I know is past win8, and went to the upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                              X