Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

Kompact Xion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kompact Xion

My 7th skin for Xion, this one uploaded once before, called something else.....Fixed a couple of small bugs, added some details, and decided to name it Kompact. Since it's rather compact, the name seems to fit! LOL!

Included in the .zip is a 'readme' txt file, explaining how to install it, and where to download Xion audio player (which you must have to run this skin).

Enjoy!

Re: Kompact Xion

This player looks hot as man

Comment

This is amazing my friend, sadly i dont use Xion player for music, but you did amazing job on this one, respect for hard work!
      If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Comment

awesome skin thanks Jack

Comment

fantastic thanks
          Last edited by beagleman; 04-10-2013, 02:49.

Comment

Originally posted by trasfome View Post
            Attention
            Copying and pasting the same thing over and over again, is not only disrespectful, but also against our Forum rules!

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Thank you for sharing,this is amazing.:good2:

Comment

Classy long use advise all

Comment

Working...
                X