Velvet For Xion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velvet For Xion

Here it is folks....My Xion port of GuillenDesign's original 'Velvet' CAD skin @ deviantART, slightly re-designed for use with Xion Audio Player! I want to thank Paulo very much for allowing me to release this skin, and forward at least 90% credit to him---He's an amazing artist, and one great guy.

There are 5 color variations included with this skin (the little unmarked round button left of the main controls toggle the skins---the other on the right opens the menu).

Just a simple, sleek design, one that I've admired and wanted to port to Xion for quite some time.

Enjoy! And please respect both mine and GuillenDesign's copyright rules. You need permission from both he and I to modify and re-release this Xion-skin, and permission from him alone to use the basic 'Velvet' design of this player, as it is his creation alone.

Get Paulo's original CAD skin at deviantART.

Information
    Download Below...You have to reply to unlock the Hidden Attachments!
    Also show some respect to the designers hard work and click the Thanks/LIke button...Thanks you!

[HIDE-REPLY][/HIDE-REPLY]
    Last edited by Megabink; 09-05-2013, 14:26.

Re: Velvet For Xion

This is amazing thanks for sharing

Comment

Wow bro!---You are really helping me out with all the Likes, Thanks, and comments! I really do appreciate that soooo much! I'll return the favor I promise!

Glad you like it; this is my favorite one, even if I didn't invent the original design. LOL!:LOL1:

Originally posted by cybacreep View Post
      This is amazing thanks for sharing

Comment

Bud first of all thank you so much to share your work here with us.

Man i like this skin so much...well done Jimmy and thanks.

Comment

looks great:good2:
          Last edited by beagleman; 04-10-2013, 03:48.

Comment

Originally posted by trasfome View Post
            Attention
            Hello and welcome to MegaThemer,Please post your comments and replies in English only, or use an online tool such as Google Translate to render your posts into English. Thank you!
            I have warned you about posting the same thing now this. one more your gone

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Thanks for another one,this one is really amazing.:good2:

Comment

beautyfull jimmmy nice job you did

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler

Comment

Working...
                X