Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypnogenic Rain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hypnogenic Rain

    Originally developed by the now out-of-business Sencesa Group, Hypnogenic Rain Screensaver is a relaxing animated screensaver. It does real-time image processing by using an amazing algorithm to make your computer desktop look as if it is rippling. Sit back and watch as your screen ripples with waves and water-drops. Extremely detailed and realistic!




    *Please read and follow the instructions in the enclosed .txt file!


    Enjoy!

    <----Download Here
    Last edited by YourNumbr1Fan; 11-05-2013, 14:00.

  • #2
    Re: Hypnogenic Rain

    Have to try this out thanks Jimmy

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hypnogenic Rain

      Originally posted by YourNumbr1Fan View Post
      Originally developed by the now out-of-business Sencesa Group, Hypnogenic Rain Screensaver is a relaxing animated screensaver. It does real-time image processing by using an amazing algorithm to make your computer desktop look as if it is rippling. Sit back and watch as your screen ripples with waves and water-drops. Extremely detailed and realistic!
      This looks pretty cool.
      Thanks for the post buddy. I'm going to try it out now :rockon:

      OK done :P
      It's pretty cool. I'm going to keep it as my screensaver
      Why did you set it so we have to change the extension? Just curious.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hypnogenic Rain

        Love this one Jimmy.
        Great share mate.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hypnogenic Rain

          Oh, dang---I had originally uploaded this file to deviantART and they don't allow any executables to be uploaded there....I forgot to change the file. Will fix it now. Thanks.


          Originally posted by CG-L View Post
          Why did you set it so we have to change the extension? Just curious.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hypnogenic Rain

            Originally posted by YourNumbr1Fan View Post
            Oh, dang---I had originally uploaded this file to deviantART and they don't allow any executables to be uploaded there....I forgot to change the file. Will fix it now. Thanks.
            Oh I see. You don't have to. I was just curious. Glad I could help though :LOL1:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hypnogenic Rain

              AWESOME............I Love it! Thank you :)



              Sig By: Cybacreep

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hypnogenic Rain

                Yeah,very nice looking.thank you man.:good2:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hypnogenic Rain

                  thank you to you

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hypnogenic Rain

                    Awesome thank you so mouch for share

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X