theme i was dreaming about

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theme i was dreaming about

taking Razer Green theme by The Bull and adding RocketDock skin & iconpack from Mechanism Green Theme by Hammer Jack, i made
    THE VERY THEME OF MY DREAMS!
    thank you, guys for ya great job

image_10690.jpgsubj.jpg
    subj3.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    Last edited by Hailcombat18; 14-01-2016, 13:46. Reason: some troubles with messadge body due to very slow inet connection
    proud keeper of wilderness

Congrats,very cool desktop
    MEGATHEMER​

Comment

TY, averdin... after changing my mouse to similar, but with full adjustable led lights, i will try to do some more experiments with differet projects fusion i n one desktop*)

Comment

Looks stunning Peter,glad you figured it out and solved the problems.

Comment

Now that is one mean desktop.
          Especially the green part..

Your now an official member of the everdin /HammerJack fan club.
          Last edited by HammerJack; 17-01-2016, 02:37.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

TY, guys. BTW, do not know, what was the problem, but I had a trouble with patching system32 & wowsys files from Bull's pack to remove white background. But after patching, using Hammerjack's files - everyrhing works properly..... So, if such a problem occurs to someone else, that's the fix...

Comment

• HammerJack
              HammerJack commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the feedback Peter..
              Umm, could you give me some more information about which files exactly you were patching? When you say white background, do you mean the white background in the WEI score?
              And when you say files from me, I need to know where or which download you are referring to please.

uhm.... so about background. I had white bacground not only in WEI score, but in every window, wich is linked with PC properties, in example desktop personalization. on screenshots, a left, "control panel" side of the windows, where razer logos jon blak bacgrounds, before patching was awful white background, so, as I said, patch, included in The Bull's theme, didn't help to solve the problem - the theme was OK, exept white backgrounds. then i tried to use your patch, taken from "Mechanism_Green_XtremePack_Including_All_Xtras", downloaded from mediafire - and everything became OK! either razar or your original mechanism_green backgrounds work properly.
            and there is also strange bug. after each reboot start menu icon changes from custom style to standard style. but after swapping to another custom theme - it changes back to custom. well it's not difficult to swap here & there, but I think to make tis bugreport is nessesary.
            BTW, is
            Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
            everdin /HammerJack fan club
            somekind of joke, or real community?
            Last edited by Hailcombat18; 17-01-2016, 12:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailcombat18 View Post
              uhm.... so about background. I had white bacground not only in WEI score, but in every window, wich is linked with PC properties, in example desktop personalization. on screenshots, a left, "control panel" side of the windows, where razer logos jon blak bacgrounds, before patching was awful white background, so, as I said, patch, included in The Bull's theme, didn't help to solve the problem - the theme was OK, exept white backgrounds. then i tried to use your patch, taken from "Mechanism_Green_XtremePack_Including_All_Xtras", downloaded from mediafire - and everything became OK! either razar or your original mechanism_green backgrounds work properly.
              Hi Peter,
              This sounds like the Theme Resource Changer was not installed properly the 1st time. I will have to check the bull's download again to check it out for anything missing.

and there is also strange bug. after each reboot start menu icon changes from custom style to standard style. but after swapping to another custom theme - it changes back to custom. well it's not difficult to swap here & there, but I think to make tis bugreport is nessesary. [/QUOTE
              Most of these custom themes use theme resource changer to change that start or with their theme. And this app TRC takes a few seconds to start running when you start your computer, so it is normal to see the default start orb for a few seconds right at first but it should change to the custom orb right away without changing themes..
              Please verify that you have this app theme resource changer installed following these steps:
              >Open Control Panel> click on Program and Features>Scroll down the list and look for this app theme resource changer.
              S1.jpg

BTW, is somekind of joke, or real community?
              everdin, beagleman and I are all fans of green. Now you also? So we joke about it

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

yes, i installed everything properly, following the instructions, but somekind of magic happens only with manual replasement of perfcenter.dll files.... in your archive there are txt files, besides dlls, i also put them into system32 & wowsys folders. and, speaking of troubleshooting, first, when downloaded & tried to apply themes, they didnt't work correctly - only simple classic scheme applied, and no fancy aero custom style. this problem was fixed, by using universal theme patcher before starting to apply patches from theme archives. I hope, it'll help, because Megabink told me, that such problem occurs.
                This sounds like the Theme Resource Changer was not installed properly the 1st time
                i tried several times. first, when i fixed problem with aero style, i nevermind that damned background, but in a couple of days it started to annoy me... again - system restoring, patching, modifying blah-blah-blah, but, as i told, only yors dlls helped.... goddamned VooDoo
                everdin, beagleman and I are all fans of green
                hehe... black&green is the only colour sceme acceptable*))))) all hail oldschool*))
                Last edited by Hailcombat18; 18-01-2016, 14:31.

Comment

• HammerJack
                  HammerJack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds like your running smooth now so there's no need in explain all the issues that could happen when patching..
                  Like with TRC there are 2 other settings that have to set just right or that app will not work. That is all explained here: http://www.megathemer.net/forum/gene...source-changer (Scroll down to item #9, and #10).

And when you patch for the very 1st time there are separate glitches that can occur. That is all explained in the detailed instruction you have to download here : http://www.megathemer.net/forum/gene...it-by-~-gsw953 (Scroll down to item #

Great work Brothers!

"THX!" for share with us beloved Brother Peter!

Be all blessed, be mindful, be confident and be happy.
                Be peaceful & in love with your next - it is YOU. Teach forgiveness.
                Your will will be done. What you give, you will receive.
                --------------------------------------------------------------
                ABOUT YOU, YOUR LIFE, YOUR FAMILY:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DgP...Jy5wg&index=12
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMkP...ATQTcu0gRJy5wg
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0USI...ei0IIGDePbdnzC
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ez...IGsgKl&index=7
                -----------------------------------------------------
                THE-MY-YOUR-OUR TICKET HOME:
                http://www.acim.org

Comment

Very Nice Peter, well done.

Comment

Wow Peter... that is a lot of green. Looks cool though...

Comment

Working...
                    X