Windows 10 Themes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 Themes

Where are they? No Developer wants to try one?

Greg has posted a couple over on DA

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
      Greg has posted a couple over on DA
      I do not have an account there and I was really talking about on this site. That being said, if you are using Classic shell, all you have to do is make a start orb, start screen and logon and customize the Classic Shell Start menu. I can understand why there is not much activity in this area. Thanks for your response Jack

Comment

• everdin
        everdin commented
        Editing a comment
        btw you don't need an account to download from there

Gary i still using windows 7 10 is not my thing

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler

Comment

i got a old laptop maby i going try to make one...stay tuned

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler

Comment

• HammerJack
          HammerJack commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Rob..

as soon as windows 10 was being pushed on us i went to a macbook pro i will never go back to windows the rumor is they will stop supporting win 7 with in a year.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

• Creator
          Creator commented
          Editing a comment
          Microsoft won't end security updates for your Windows 7 PC until Jan. 14, 2020. By that time, Microsoft hopes you will have upgraded to a new version of its OS, whether that is Windows 8, 10,

Originally posted by Creator View Post
        Windows 10 Pro works very well for me. But without Classic Shell, I would still be on 7. The default look of Windows 10 is quite fugly! Gaming is better on it but you have to have the hardware to run it properly. All of those privacy concerns can be turned off. The whole world is watching you anyway like the NSA..etc. Google has been doing it for years.

Comment

Gary I don't like the MS aggressive policy,they try to push windows 10 on us with any possible way like beagleman said.I don't concern about privacy,there are ways to keep it the way you want but I don't like someone (Microsoft) to decide for me before me.So I'm still on windows 7 and I like it because anything work here like a charm
          MEGATHEMER​

Comment

GF Win 10.jpg

You mean like this
            Attached Files

Comment

Microsoft Finds Another Way to Force Windows 10 Upgrade

Going forward, new hardware generations will require the latest version of Windows. “As new silicon generations are introduced, they will require the latest Windows platform at that time for support,” Microsoft says. “This enables us to focus on deep integration between Windows and the silicon, while maintaining maximum reliability and compatibility with previous generations of platform and silicon. For example, Windows 10 will be the only supported Windows platform on Intel’s upcoming “Kaby Lake” silicon, Qualcomm’s upcoming “8996” silicon, and AMD’s upcoming “Bristol Ridge” silicon

https://www.thurrott.com/windows/win...-on-businesses

So if this is not a blackmail,then what is it?

MEGATHEMER​

Comment

• HammerJack
                HammerJack commented
                Editing a comment
                Time will certainly tell, but it does not look as user friendly as the old days, right?

• everdin
                everdin commented
                Editing a comment
                Ur absolutely right HammerJack

• Gary
                Gary commented
                Editing a comment
                Nothing on this planet is as good as it was in the olden days. Windows 8.1 will be supported till 2023 I believe. Windows 7 will still work long after MS stops support of it. Many are still using Windows XP..

i didn't know if i would like the mac but its fast and works great the macbook pro with a stand alone video card the graphics are un real. and the way it works so easily with the iPad and iPhone is remarkable. i will never go back to microsoft.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Originally posted by Creator View Post
                Hi Creator, the question arises, seven or 10.
                Personally I regret windows 7, and thinks a return to this bone, which for me is the most stable.

Comment

Working...
                X