What Theme?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Theme?

Since we are on the final count down to the official windows 10.
    I am wondering will there be a new theme applier or resource changer needed?
    Can someone give the heads up on theme application on windows 10, any new themes in the pipeline?
    Final question.... is anyone working on a BLUE theme for 10

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
    "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

To be honest i know little about Win 10 atm and especially theme customization.

Comment

It seems like programs that work with winodows 8 work, i have seen a few on another themeing site using windows 8 imported themes on windwos 10, i havent tryed it yet, installed win 10 pro today, so just paying around on it for now, before i start changeing it :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post
        It seems like programs that work with winodows 8 work, i have seen a few on another themeing site using windows 8 imported themes on windwos 10, i havent tryed it yet, installed win 10 pro today, so just paying around on it for now, before i start changeing it :)
        my wife got her windows 10 this afternoon, but im still waiting :(

Comment

• Designfjotten
          Designfjotten commented
          Editing a comment
          Okai, yeah i diddent get that flag icon at all bro, because i have a volume license on my laptop, but i just used this article: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10 download Microsoft's Win 10 RTM and just upgraded windows form a USB, it went problem free, i had no issues with it at all, and i think it took about 2 hours form i started the download to the upgrade was finished. I havent got it activated yet tho, but thats because of the volume license so i am trying to find a solution for that now actually :)

As you can see i am up and running and in play mode with getting BLUE sorted and this will do for the mean time untill proper themes come out from you big boys ;)
        Last edited by Terminator; 31-07-2015, 10:05.

Comment

• Designfjotten
          Designfjotten commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good bro, I dont know wen or if i ever will upgrade my Workstation to win10, but we never know what the future hold :P hehe
          I think i am gonna start making themes for win10, just need to get some more info of the customization process and stuff first :P

My boot up and shut down is awesome, gaming is rock solid, the new browser omg its like a rocket, soo fast it.... I am glad I took the leap to w10

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
          My boot up and shut down is awesome, gaming is rock solid, the new browser omg its like a rocket, soo fast it.... I am glad I took the leap to w10
          Yeah i feel some difference in the startup of my laptop too, and i am gonna install a SSD and do a clean install of it, just have to be sure i can get i license first, read somewhere if you activate Windows 10 you never have to do it again, but as i am swooping disk, do you know if it will still be a genuine windows ?

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

Comment

my windows 7 was not genuine BUT I do know you need service pack 1, I also have down loaded from a torrent site ​Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise RTM 10.0.10240 EN, and i also those km activaters are also out now for w10.

Here is the link for manual download for free upgrade from microsoft, its the one i used ;)
            http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10
            Last edited by Terminator; 01-08-2015, 06:58.

Comment

been using the same account for many years, and it was mentioned that pirate copies with sp1 will be upgraded to 10, I have always got updates and even chatted to live windows help on this account, I have formatted with this copy of windows 7 many many times and has been activated evrytime, even now on windows 10 I got the upgrade invite and had it for a while before the launch. I was on live chat with Microsoft early hours this morning and gave my details before he continued to help me with a question so that in itself was another verification being done on this version.

Last edited by Terminator; 01-08-2015, 21:47.

Comment

• Designfjotten
                Designfjotten commented
                Editing a comment
                I red somewhere about that too actually a while back, they went public and sead that even pirates will get win 10 for free, but they need to continue as insiders/testers, and new features and stuff are force installed, but whats the bad thing about that, lol i had installed in anyways haha :D
                But i had my doubts tho, but very cool that it was actually true, and thank you for adding all this information John, this will come in handy for a member in the future i just know it :) Hope your having a great one bro :)

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
              my windows 7 was not genuine BUT I do know you need service pack 1, I also have down loaded from a torrent site ​Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise RTM 10.0.10240 EN, and i also those km activaters are also out now for w10.

Here is the link for manual download for free upgrade from microsoft, its the one i used ;)
              http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

Diggi'n your desktop btw bro, looks killer, btw, i am working on a new wall and rainmeterskin, dose rainmeter work on win 10 bro? if so i need someone to give this a test run :)

new.png

Comment

Originally posted by Designfjotten View Post

Diggi'n your desktop btw bro, looks killer, btw, i am working on a new wall and rainmeterskin, dose rainmeter work on win 10 bro? if so i need someone to give this a test run :)

[ATTACH]n180470[/ATTACH]

Rai​bmeter was up and running when i did the upgrade, so after the last reboot of the windows 10 my wallpaper and rainmeter were all running as before. I also read that rainmeter was going to work a few weeks before w10 was launched ;)

Comment

Gary

So far has i know this site does not contain pirated software or links to sites that contain pirated software!
                  I would not tolerate it and neither my staff...i would not not break my own forum rules!

I tolerate that members talk about it or are honest that they use it but not post links or upload illegal software on the forum..

Comment

Hi John, i totaly agree with not promoting links to pirate software, any links i posted was to send people to microsoft offical site for the official upgrade download.
                    I am upset that this topic has got to this kind of stage and wish i never started it. I do not want anyone arguing or falling out over a topic and would ask for the whole topic to be removed.

Comment

• Megabink
                      Megabink commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Np my friend on this topic and i will let it stay here...there is no harm done except that there are people with different minds which i also respect,
                      there will always pro's and cons but there is no reason to get upset about this discussion meaning Gary!

• Designfjotten
                      Designfjotten commented
                      Editing a comment
                      John, please dont feel you have done anything wrong here, you have not in my eyes, you have put up useful information that will help out others in the future :) So please dont feel bad bro, its just Gary being Gary, we all have our opinions :)

• Megabink
                      Megabink commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Remie....to bad that has to be this way but hell yeah let's move on lol.

Fair enough Boss

Comment

Update: Clean install and Genuine

Anyone come across some nice folder and icons set for windows 10 to go with this blue setup of mine?

Comment

• HammerJack
                        HammerJack commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Check and see if the imageres.dll file is still there and just edit the folder/system icons manually for starters..
                    Working...
                    X