Calling Gamers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Gamers!

Yes I understand that this is a theme site for computers, just wanna get to know the community by asking, who amongst the site is a gamer? Preferred platform? Series? I personally play on my laptop much more now than my PS3.
    No idea on what to make my signature for now. YAY I don't have any art skills WOO! :wacko2:

Re: Calling Gamers!

Not Me sorry

Comment

I'm not gammer anymore, sorry.

Comment

Its cool, just wantin to see who is, I don't judge people, never will, especially over something as trivial as pixels.
        No idea on what to make my signature for now. YAY I don't have any art skills WOO! :wacko2:

Comment

for me I only play on ipad right now im hooked on Battle supremacy a Tank battle online. I quit gaming because of cheaters.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

When I am not here, I am usually playing one of The Call of Duty Games. I am a gamer :good2:

Comment

Sorry not a gamer.

Comment

only game's i play online as of now are : need for speed the run,and need for speed world.
                if you are on any of those you can add me.
                on world--- chicane us server : deviantdon and on-- apex eu server : deviantdon1969
                and on the run : deviantdon

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

Comment

Playing BF4 atm, have COD's just not installed lol

Comment

I would never use a laptop for gaming. 1. For the screen size. 2. For the keyboard performance. 3. For the cooling and overclock ability. and 4, for the price.
                    I would use a laptop for normal documents works and use a desktop gaming computer for gaming. But that's my opinions and preferences

Comment

I am a pc/psp/ps vita gamer. gonna get PS4 soon~

but looking for new games to play on my pc thou. any intros?

Comment

I do online gaming but if my ISP starts to spike i do play civ5 and sf4 in desktop
                        any suggestions for some new game?

Comment

Yea i don't mind the odd game here and there. I used to get a lot of game stuttering on pc and because of that i went on to the consoles, but having done some research on this, i have found a cure for it so i have reverted back to pc again. I do appreciate good graphics and realize at the end of the day its an achievement in having a gaming pc that performs and runs smooth. That's another reason why i am here on this forum.This theme building is another learning curve in the satisfaction category that easily for me ties in with my gaming and computer building passion.
                          Throw off those chains of reason and your prison will disappear.

Comment

yep kind of strange

Comment

Working...
                            X