Announcement

Collapse

We've updated our Privacy Policy in response to the new data privacy standards introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

We have updated our Privacy Policy to comply with GDPR.
Meaning:
All new members have to agree on registration that we store some of your personal data like emails,names,ip addresses in our database.
If you have further questions about the new GDPR rules you can use the Contact Us link below the forum.
These updates will take effect on May 25, 2018 and by using MegaThemer.net on or after that date, you'll be agreeing to our new Privacy Policy.
See more
See less

computer build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer build

so it seems within the next month or so i will have some funds to rebuild and start being around more.
    here is the challenge:if you had a 1000 dollar budget what would you build? as im unsure at this time on what im gonna do add a parts list of what you would do and i may just build that system. thanks for all your help.

this will be an AMD build.
    and if you like include a case also as most of you know i had to sell my old machine because of personal reasons. so it will be everything even case thats needed. -keyboard,mouse and monitor as i still have those.
    Last edited by deviantdon; 25-01-2017, 21:46.

"Building Dreams One Pixel At A Time"

deviantdon

Well brother that's awesome news hope to see your work again soon.
    About the custom build i can't guide you in this because i never build a pc before lol but Tiger or CybaCreep and HammerJack also many other experts who read this will for sure help you.

Comment

Hey Don,
      I bought most my hardware off Newegg. If I had a certain amount I think I would start there with the MB, video, & processor.. Let me know if I can help any more bud..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

You up going yet Don deviantdon

Comment

• deviantdon
          deviantdon commented
          Editing a comment
          not yet bro,was waiting on the new amd chips to come out,but because they are being released on march 2nd and will as far as i can tell only support win 8-10 im not sure what im building yet. plus waiting on the tax for second half of money :).dont want to have to give up 7 so im stuck as to build and older chip system or bite the bullet and go to 10
      Working...
      X