No announcement yet.

New Forum Skin Installed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement New Forum Skin Installed!

Dear MT'ers today i have installed a new forum Skin RedXodus check it out here: http://www.megathemer.net/?styleid=42

Please give your thanks and credits to our brother @HammerJack: because it is him who purchased this skin and many other skins who will be installed later on!

Thank you very much Jack!

@-TerminatoR-:, @146:, @abdo70:, @Aeon1337:, @arunis1234:, @awpergate21:, @bbosa:, @Beatbox:, @Black_Diamond:, @blingydaclown:, @borstalsmurf:, @Bry5012:, @BuffaloJoe:, @bumer83:, @c0rrupt0r:, @cafs71:, @ ChaosTRex:, @chevy350:, @Creator:, @Cyph1n:, @DaemonCantor:, @dandan:, @Danice:, @Designfjotten:, @deviantdon:, @Devil0887:, @Dicehunter:, @Dimzin:, @everdin:, @evil_cat:, @faizalotai:, @FASCA123:, @FlyingDragon:, @freak69ize:, @gsw953:, @hamzur:, @hellx:, @IceBabee:, @Icramis:, @intothelightz10:, @Ionstorm:, @JacksMafia:, @julienth37:, @k-c-c:, @KaddirB:, @kbabe:, @kenj220:, @lahercoll:, @Lamia:, @Linehood Design:, @max68:, @MaxxOmega:, @mike 59:, @mistersingh:, @Mr-Blade:, @Mr351837:, @mVs.Wolfe:, @NERD420Elite:, @NOFX1994:, @ONE MAN ARMY:, @rangel#:, @ratanbose:, @robin:, @Rz___7:, @S.I.L:., @samirpa:, @Sc0uT1.0:, @Scrapped:, @sead79:, @Semtex:, @sete:, @sivispacem:, @Smokey:, @stan1023:, @SwitchBlade:, @The Nude Dude:, @TheBull:, @Thhaque:, @uncle marci:, @Vigoni:, @vikikartoos:, @Vlad96ru:, @Wu187:, @Xenomorph:, @yayegus:, @zapxcero:, @Zippy:, @zyppy_20: @beagleman:, @CybaCreep:, @Megabink:, @POWEREDBYOSTX:, @Tiger:, @YourNumbr1Fan:, @Gary:, @deviantdonswife:,
    Last edited by HammerJack; 31-12-2014, 17:18.

WOW!
    BIG - BIG improvement today John...
    Finally some color, and finally some text on our editor buttons.. :cool 2:

I'll tell the boss you need raise.... :laughingneqw:
    Last edited by Megabink; 18-12-2014, 14:45.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

• Megabink
      Megabink commented
      Editing a comment
      Man you can't imagine what i went true to get MT where it is now...i really thought it was finished with MT at some time!
      In the worst case scenario we had to start all over again meaning from Zero...i am glad it didn't went so far lol!

Anyways we are on a good path and i am really enjoying the new forum skin...again thanks Jack!

Thanks Jack looks good

Comment

Everyone be sure to check out the demo forum where you can browse all 23 themes that are coming your way.
      Just look for the skin chooser at the bottom left of the page and start browsing all the styles.

http://www.sultantheme.com/vb5connec...ct-demo-forums

S1.jpg

Comment

• CybaCreep
        CybaCreep commented
        Editing a comment
        Some very nice styles

• Megabink
        Megabink commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah that's the next skin i will be installing Jack.

Thanks Jack and John. A giant improvement in just 24 hours from my last time here. Really, really sweet looking. Coming along nicely. :) Thanks guys.

Comment

It fees so good, at last a beautiful look to this lovely forum. And yes brother i checked the demo forum this is the best one. Keep it up.

Comment

great work Jack and mega themer team.

Thank you to all designers and Megathemer of course !!!

Comment

@HammerJack: thank you very much brother, super looking skin.
            Last edited by POWEREDBYOSTX; 21-12-2014, 12:45.

Comment

Wait till you see the other skins coming.
              When John gets caught up we will have some killer themes going on..

Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post
              thank you very brother, super looking skin.
              Originally posted by didi49 View Post
              great work Jack and mega themer team.

Comment

@HammerJack: It seems that the skin designer has updated the skin pack....can you please download it and send it to me so i can add the forum logo!

Comment

Thank you for these great skins !
                  Thank you for this great skin (REdxodus) !
                  Last edited by Megabink; 22-12-2014, 09:07. Reason: Posts Merged!

Thank you to all designers and Megathemer of course !!!

Comment

@Megabink:,

Like the new Logo placed up top in the center John...
                    Like to ask if the size can be adjusted or not? Maybe a little larger, or moved up 1-2 px?

Comment

• Megabink
                      Megabink commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Jack....i have tried to move it up but it doesn't work atm....i have already re-sized it to 360x70 if i go smaller it would be hard to read!

i still not late to wish thank big bos thank master jack and love for your hard work for this site

Sig made by cybacreep

Please Help And Support Our MegaThemer

Comment

Working...
                    X