New MegaThemer Channel on YouTube...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MegaThemer Channel on YouTube...

We now have another way to publicize our rapidly growing forum.
    If your a video fanatic like I am you will enjoy the benefits of the new MegaThemer YouTube Channel...

YouTube_Animated_Preview2.gif
    Everyone is encouraged to upload and share at our new channel [HERE].
    Feel free to submit your favorite themes, Rainmeter, Rocketdocks, desktops, etc, etc.

-----
    Admin's and Co-Admin's have the password to upload & edit, so please contact one of us for anything you need submitted or edited..
    The process for submitting content is as follows...

-----
    -Bookmark this thread and come here to submit a request.
    A) Using this thread makes it easier to attach your video in a compressed file to pass it along to a staff member.
    B) Attach your video (Compressed) and description (loaded in a pre made .txt file).
    C) You can use our PM system (Private Message) to communicate your request but you would have to use your own private file host to pass along the compressed files.
    D) Please be considerate of our work load and try not to dump a large quantity of videos on one member all at once. Be sensible and submit 1-2 at a time..

Plus we are open to any suggestions for the customization of the site also. Maybe someone has some experience skinning a YT channel?

Last edited by HammerJack; 04-01-2014, 21:55.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Re: New MegaThemer Channel on YouTube...

Great news, thanks:good2:

Comment

Very good thread Jack,some good information to know.:good2:
      Btw,you can download my clips which I done for MT and you can upload it on MT channel,or If you like I can send you trough PM.

Comment

Originally posted by POWEREDBYOSTX View Post
        Very good thread Jack,some good information to know.:good2:
        Btw,you can download my clips which I done for MT and you can upload it on MT channel,or If you like I can send you trough PM.

Sure, just need the links please. post them here in this thread, right?

Comment

Very good Jack.: Bien:

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
            Sure, just need the links please. post them here in this thread, right?
            Sure,just one question.Do you mean on "attachment file" or just to post video on that thread?

Comment

Sure,just one question.Do you mean on "attachment file" or just to post video on that thread?
              If you already have them posted, give me the links here in this thread.
              With this FF add-on I can download them and then re-post to our channel.. As long as I can still download them. Other wise you will have to attach the video in a compressed zip/rar file here.
              Unfortunately YT does not allow a member to just simply transfer from one channel to another so it's a whole new process to upload videos on a different channel.
              But I need the link to just the MT content so I can use the description you have posted as the new description in our channel.
              Again, I know you have many videos so please be patient and I will get to them all.

Comment

hi john just watched you tube videos awesome my friend loved combination off spirit and nos along with peirrs red black theme no what im going to ask you next lol if possible can you email or link me please you vision of nos and red and black very impressive my friend thank you for sharing and for your hard work

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
                  If you already have them posted, give me the links here in this thread.
                  With this FF add-on I can download them and then re-post to our channel.. As long as I can still download them. Other wise you will have to attach the video in a compressed zip/rar file here.
                  Unfortunately YT does not allow a member to just simply transfer from one channel to another so it's a whole new process to upload videos on a different channel.
                  But I need the link to just the MT content so I can use the description you have posted as the new description in our channel.
                  Again, I know you have many videos so please be patient and I will get to them all.
                  Ok I will add 3 videos for now,because for other videos I'm done preview for ctx,and the forums doesn't match,it's that OK for you?
                  When you download the file you will find video,and note for all credits and links.However if you think that some of credits are missing for sure you can add it
                  Attached Files

Comment

I am subscribed as (G1966TK)

Comment

very cool jack thank you for all the hard work

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Great news thanks for the thread Jack

Comment

Originally posted by mike 59 View Post
                          hi john just watched you tube videos awesome my friend loved combination off spirit and nos along with peirrs red black theme no what im going to ask you next lol if possible can you email or link me please you vision of nos and red and black very impressive my friend thank you for sharing and for your hard work
                          The links to those themes in the desktop videos are listed a the bottom of the description.
                          But here they are again;
                          NOS Nitrous Oxide
                          :JC_link:
                          Black Red
                          :JC_link:
                          Ok I will add 3 videos for now,because for other videos I'm done preview for ctx,and the forums doesn't match,it's that OK for you?
                          When you download the file you will find video,and note for all credits and links.However if you think that some of credits are missing for sure you can add it
                          Thanks Dragan and will get to these asap. When they are done I will report back in this thread so everyone can stay up to date..

Comment

I will be glad to share my three Ionstorm Rainmeter videos. Just let me know when your are ready. Great thread my friend!

Comment

Great news thanks :good2:

My Signature & Avatar by Cybacreep

Comment

Working...
                              X