Forum Tips ~ Insert Attachments Feature [ IMAGES - Method1 ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Tips ~ Insert Attachments Feature [ IMAGES - Method1 ]

.: This is one of three in a series that will explain How-To insert attachments into your post :.
    ===
    .: There is two Topics to explain inserting images, and one Topic for inserting Compressed folders. :.
    .: This Topic is called Method1 for inserting images and is the easiest and preferred method for images. :.
    ===
    .: If/when there is a revision in this version of vBulletin, we will update you as soon as possible. :.
    .: Links are available at the bottom to the other Topics here at MT. :.
    .: A Fullsize Preview strip is available to download so you can zoom in for better detail :.
    .: Hope this helps, Thanks.. :.

1.jpg
    ===
    2.jpg
    ===
    3.jpg
    ===
    4.jpg
    ===
    5.jpg
    ===
    6.jpg
    ===
    7.jpg
    ===
    8.jpg
    ===
    9.jpg
    ===
    10.jpg

...../ Links \.....
    Forum Tips ~ Insert Attachments Feature [ IMAGES - Method2 ]
    Forum Tips ~ Insert Attachments Feature [ Compressed Folders/Files ]

...../ What's in the Download \.....
    Fullsize Preview 'Strip'.

Windows_Photo_Viewer.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HammerJack; 09-02-2015, 03:53.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Great info brother, i bet there are a few wondering about this :)

Signature is made by our awesome friend CybaCreep, awesome work brother, i love it :)

If you like you can add me on PSN, it would be awesome :)

Comment

Stunning work here Jack thanks

Tag for Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary
        This is the size of the Download that I get. Does not seem to be full size.
        Sure it doesn't appear in the original size here in the forum. In your post the image is only 330x1024, and it's smaller then the original because you have linked to an upload to another host site. You did not upload it locally. Our settings here does allow for sizes that I had in the original.
        If you try to insert this, and I mean IF you could insert this with 'Fullsize' selected, it will run over the page and create sliders, and that is not something we recommend, or want to see in our post's

But if you look at the size of this in your downloaded folder you see something different.
        The actual Fullsize in the download IS 1632x5060 pixels. To view the download in all it's detail you will have to zoom in on it and scroll up/down.
        Our forum settings does not allow for that height to be inserted into our post, so I had to break up this original preview into sections for my opening post, and then include this 'Fullsize' preview strip in an attachment. Limits.jpg

Plus, the light box that appears when you click on an image is SUPPOSE to enlarge it to the original size, but that is not working at this time. That bug has been reported to the peeps at vBulletin and were waiting on more updates to follow soon.
        Last edited by HammerJack; 07-02-2015, 17:48.

Comment

No, that is the size it was when I downloaded it.
          Upload a screen shot, like so;

S1.png
          Last edited by HammerJack; 08-02-2015, 19:23.

Comment

• HammerJack
            HammerJack commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks John.

zZzZzZzZ .. Dafuk xD

Comment

Originally posted by Ichigaya View Post
            zZzZzZzZ .. Dafuk xD
            One more rubbish post like this one and your out of here!!!

Comment

If it is supposed to be that small then it is not readable
              Yes it is readable. No one has taught you how to view, or work with these types of images.

and no I read it correct the first time.
              The 1st time you said you downloaded it, the screen you posted is 330x1024. And you said "It does not seem to be full size".
              Now your showing it at the correct size. That's why I asked if you read it wrong.

Maybe if you make a .PDF file which could be downloaded and printed, it would be better to use. I cannot read it in it's current form.
              Graphic designs come in many sizes. And not all will fit within our monitor sizes.
              Imagine for a moment someone designing billboard images.
              And for example, the 'Boot Updater' app will work with what's called an 'Activity.bmp'. These are designed with dimensions of 200x21000. (Not a typo. I wrote 21000 pixel in height.)

This was designed with these dimensions like many other 'Strip' images. They are viewed by zooming in & out, and by dragging up & down in our viewer apps.
              Just like when you open it in PS, or Paint. You have to scroll up & down, or zoom in & out to see all the details.

Just for you sir. I made a new tutorial (Simple) for viewing these and updated the OP.

Windows_Photo_Viewer.jpg
              Last edited by HammerJack; 09-02-2015, 02:35.

Comment

Working...
              X