Issue with end result of installing custom theme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with end result of installing custom theme

Hey not sure this is the right place in the forum but just have one problem with installing custom theme. i use the tutorial for beginner with the program that edits all the files for me. Downloaded couple theme and installed them /move to the right folder and chose them and everything working only problem for some reason the icons don't change example my computer recycle bin ETC and the first theme pack i am trying is world of Warcraft from bull. Any tips would be appreciated.

Re: Issue with end result of installing custom theme

Sorry i have not installed this theme so i don't know. Wait for some exerts to reply.

Comment

I installed this theme, but not all themes change everything, usually the exe. change everything:kez_15:

Sig & Avatar created by Master Cybacreep..

Comment

Originally posted by babou View Post
        Hey not sure this is the right place in the forum but just have one problem with installing custom theme.
        Yes this is a good place to post questions like this..

Originally posted by babou View Post
        for some reason the icons don't change example my computer recycle bin ETC and the first theme pack i am trying is world of Warcraft from bull. Any tips would be appreciated.
        Which app or apps have you used so far to setup your computer to run custom themes?
        Mainly I need to know if you have theme resource changer installed and running. (Check Control Panel>Programs & Features and see if it is in the list.)

Be advised that alot of the preview screens you see with these themes posted here may have extras showing in the screen shot that is NOT included with the download. All too often we see the designers adding custom icons to their desktop and showing in their screens but they have not been included with the download/attachment.

Whether or not this is an issue you are referring to today, we would need some more info, and/or screenshots to be of any further help.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Yes this is a good place to post questions like this.

Comment

im having the same issue

Comment

Originally posted by iostdragon View Post
              im having the same issue
              More information please.
              Need screen shots, etc...

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Working...
              X