Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taskbar and Start Menu don't change when I apply theme.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taskbar and Start Menu don't change when I apply theme.

So I followed the directions to this patch video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhVZHnxpFkg

Then I went looking for themes and watched a tutorial on how to install themes. I moved the 2 folders/files to the themes folder. I got the theme, the background and cursor changed, but my taskbar and start menu don't change at all. Is there a way to make them look like how they are advertised? I provided a photo in case you don't know what I'm talking about.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...11479384_o.jpg

Re: Taskbar and Start Menu don't change when I apply theme.

you need to download the starter kit http://www.megathemer.net/showthread...-Kit-by-gsw953

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Every time I try to run it, it just deletes itself off my PC. I have my Norton on Silent Mode and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by fang3207 View Post
        Every time I try to run it, it just deletes itself off my PC. I have my Norton on Silent Mode and everything.
        you might need to turn it off as well then run it my nortons did the same its a safe download but nortons does not recognize it

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

you also might have to disable the smart screen downloads in your browser security settings just leave it off its a pain more than it helps.

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

I don't wanna sound weird or anything, but is there anyone that can get on Skype and help me with this? I'm to the point where I almost broke my PC by hitting it so hard out of anger.

Comment

I don't use Skype until the starter kit is in it wont work right what it doing now

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

Everytime I restart my PC, I delete the copies I downloaded before. Then I redownload it, I paste everything on my desktop, and it deletes the "Theme Extreme Starter Kit V1.exe" file. I seriously don't know what to do. I even deleted the only custom theme I downloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by fang3207 View Post
                  Everytime I restart my PC, I delete the copies I downloaded before. Then I redownload it, I paste everything on my desktop, and it deletes the "Theme Extreme Starter Kit V1.exe" file. I seriously don't know what to do. I even deleted the only custom theme I downloaded.
                  turn off your anti virus program install turn back on

Comment

I keep getting this. After I restart, it still gives me this. I'm gonna restart one more time.
                    https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/...88&oe=54442C80

Comment

thank you i had the same issue

Comment

Weird......

Comment

Working...
                        X