DOWNLOADING FAILED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOWNLOADING FAILED

Hi there! Can someone help me resolve my problem? I've reached the minimum posts required to download anything. I am downloading the razer green theme by TheBull. But when it reaches the 4MB size, the download fails. Can someone tell what is the problem?

Originally posted by razerfan466 View Post
    Hi there! Can someone help me resolve my problem? I've reached the minimum posts required to download anything. I am downloading the razer green theme by TheBull. But when it reaches the 4MB size, the download fails. Can someone tell what is the problem?
    I just download and all is good try clearing your browser cookies or try a different web browser

Comment

Originally posted by razerfan466 View Post
      Working here at my house also..
      Could be several things but the most common is what Cybacreep mentioned, or just as simple as a temp hiccup in our server?
      If this continues, please PM one of our staff members here.
      Thanks.

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Originally posted by HammerJack View Post

Working here at my house also..
        Could be several things but the most common is what Cybacreep mentioned, or just as simple as a temp hiccup in our server?
        If this continues, please PM one of our staff members here.
        Thanks.
        Hello Sir, I've been tryng to download the razer green theme by TheBull for almost 4 hours now. As what i've stated, It always fail until now, i've done all the possible ways to do including what CybaCreep said. But the results is still the same :( Please help me :(

Comment

• Megabink
          Megabink commented
          Editing a comment
          You should be able to download now...i have manually updated your account!

• razerfan466
          razerfan466 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay sir. I'll try again. Thanks in advance!
          Last edited by razerfan466; 24-01-2015, 16:36.

Hello everyone! Just for the update regarding issues about downloading. I'm sorry to tell you but i think there's a browser issue. I tried using Chrome and Firefox but downloading still fail. I don't know what to do now :( I really want to download that theme :(

Comment

• Designfjotten
          Designfjotten commented
          Editing a comment
          Were are you trying to save the file bud? for me it can seem like a storage issue, do you get any error messages or something? maybe you can restart your computer and try again?

• Megabink
          Megabink commented
          Editing a comment
          Right click on the download link choose open in a new tab and your download will start!
      Working...
      X