Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

ok, had to make a new account just because no one reads the messages sent via "contact us"

My account is Termínator as in the last time I brought this subject up about not being able to login as my user name has "alt gr" on the letter I in Termínator. I hve reset my password oooh lets say over 50 times, so can someone please kindly sort my account out?

just found out why all this time I can not login, what happened to my account name? on here it has changed to Termínator how the heck did the í in the middle change to that odd letter A in the my user name?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimitmale View Post
      just found out why all this time I can not login, what happened to my account name? on here it has changed to Termínator how the heck did the í in the middle change to that odd letter A in the my user name?
      Hi Bud, Hope your doing well these days and welcome back again..
      Give me about 30 minutes to research this I'll try to hlep ya out.

While waiting, can you log into this other account using your old password? Try that please.

PS,
      Since you been gone have you heard about our upgrade to new vB version?
      This is no doubt the culprit as we have had countless members having account issues.
      Please be patient..

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

@Ultimitmale:, @Termínator:,

One point of confusion for me is...
        You stated in another forum support thread [HERE] that this 2nd name of 'Termínator' is the correct name? In that thread you started by saying it got changed and then John said he would fix it, and then John got the correct name fixed for you in post #5 At least that is what I read from your reply at post #10

So if I understand correctly, You either did not remember the account name, or the password?

Comment

the correct user name should look like this >>> Termínator, i mean even look at the sig >>> http://i60.tinypic.com/16k6za1.png

Comment

ok, i just used again like i have for the past load of weeks a send a password reset, and everytime i use the email address i signed up with to this site i get the same info as Termínator and new password as this screenshot shows >>> http://oi61.tinypic.com/25zgll2.jpg
            as you can see i dont know how the letter in my user name changed to the altered A in the middle?

Comment

• HammerJack
              HammerJack commented
              Editing a comment
              I think you mean the altered i , not the 'a' ???

ok, i just used again like i have for the past load of weeks a send a password reset, and everytime i use the email address i signed up with to this site i get the same info as Termínator and new password as this screenshot shows >>> http://oi61.tinypic.com/25zgll2.jpg
            as you can see i dont know how the letter in my user name changed to the altered A in the middle?
            I need to know 2 things;
            1) tell me the numeric number you enter when pressing your Alt key to achieve the symbol you desire in the name.

2) Can you log into the terminator account? Specifically the account shown in your last screenshot where we sent you a complete username and password. Have you tried those credentials?

Comment

I can not login with any password reset and second hold alt gr on the letter I giving you >> í in the Termínator
              I hav 2 resets left so I will wait until you can set my username first ;)

Comment

The problem with your username is that this character above the I will not be accepted by the database or the forum software and replaces it with something else!
                I can try to fix it one more time but i can't say it will stay that way....in the worst case scenario you need to change your username into something else..but changing your nick can only admins do so need to contact me or Jack if you want to change it!

If you want to change your username i can merge your new account into your old one...let me know via the pm system on the forum because i don't use the Contact Us mail!

Comment

have you tried to copy and paste Termínator
                  or even use the normal letter I? ;)

Comment

the correct user name should look like this >>> Termínator, i mean even look at the sig >>> http://i60.tinypic.com/16k6za1.png
                    I changed it back to Termínator...hope you have your correct password to login again if not i can change it to something simple via pm and afterwards you can change it to your likings!

Comment

okies, back in a mo ;)

Comment

nope, that did not work according to my email my account name is now Term�nator

Comment

can it be made just Terminator without any alt gr in any of the letters?

Comment

• Megabink
                            Megabink commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes it can would if that name is not already taken of course...i can try and let you know!

ok good luck ;)

Comment

Working...
                          X