Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback] 10 Posts Required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

    Why i have post 10 posts to unlock an attachment ? ... for me it is not okay... you say all contributors, but then you need 10 posts ? LoL

    :OMG:

  • #2
    Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

    Originally posted by dr.core View Post
    Why i have post 10 posts to unlock an attachment ? ... for me it is not okay... you say all contributors, but then you need 10 posts ? LoL

    :OMG:
    Become a premium member the limits are Gone

    The designers deserve respect and just downloading a theme and walk away doesn't show any respect

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

      if i use it i respect him, but i like it, or not ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

        Originally posted by dr.core View Post
        if i use it i respect him, but i like it, or not ?
        Not hard to say thanks for a theme you got for free

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

          Originally posted by dr.core View Post
          if i use it i respect him, but i like it, or not ?
          All members should be respected.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

            I like it that way cause people can't just come here and download the crap out of themes.. I respect your opinion though

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

              Originally posted by CybaCreep View Post
              Become a premium member the limits are Gone

              The designers deserve respect and just downloading a theme and walk away doesn't show any respect
              This is true. At least with those 10 posts, someone could give some sort of appreciation before, and after downloading.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

                there is only 1 thing , sup? ^^

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

                  it is new to me to have 10 posts in order to qualify but i feel it is a good feature.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

                    Originally posted by ThereIsNoSpoon View Post
                    it is new to me to have 10 posts in order to qualify but i feel it is a good feature.
                    Yes indeed, it does not take that long.:good2:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

                      New members who take the time to post 10 posts or reply on a thread are members who appreciate the work we offer...that's the kind of members we want!
                      The other who wont take the time or making complains or posting rubbish/spam will be removed simple has that!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

                        Hello everyone! Sorry if writing is not there. I have a problem ... I can not send messages to anyone. How do I delete all my posts? Thank you ... :help1:
                        Sig разработан cybacreep.



                        Спасибо Джон ...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

                          Originally posted by Vlad96ru View Post
                          Hello everyone! Sorry if writing is not there. I have a problem ... I can not send messages to anyone. How do I delete all my posts? Thank you ... :help1:
                          We having problems at the moment Vlad...i am trying to find a fix to solve this all!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

                            John, I sent you three messages ... but as I understand it, you did not get them? You asked for my file with the themes ...
                            Sig разработан cybacreep.



                            Спасибо Джон ...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: [Feedback] 10 Posts Required

                              People don't have respect these days. They think they can just take take take without any manners. Manners doesn't cost a thing

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X