Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forum Skin

    As you know i am a blue fan and i use Ziqrien Blue skin when i use this forum. I was wondering would it be possible to pimp my baby up ?

    First thing would to have the forum tabs centred instead of over to the left, and secondly, the skin to be narrowed slightly like the Suerix skin as Ziqrien Blue goes all the way to edge to edge.


    World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
    "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

  • #2
    here is a seamless pic for the sides if its ok ?



    World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
    "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

    Comment


    • #3
      Now that a nice idea but that is totally up to
      You know with this new VB version the coding changes a bunch but you never know. He is a pretty smart cookie..

      Really like the seamless pattern bud


      Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..


      Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..




      Comment


      • #4
        Megabink

        For some reason the control buttons are not working tonight?
        The edit, comment, and quote buttons are dead?


        Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..


        Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..




        Comment


        • #5
          I have had the same problem, not able to quote, or edit etc, spooky halloween stuff maybe lol
          And fingers crossed mr smartie bossman can make this into the uber blue skin hehehehe

          World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
          "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

          Comment


          • #6
            I will look onto this guys.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HammerJack View Post
              For some reason the control buttons are not working tonight?
              The edit, comment, and quote buttons are dead?
              Originally posted by Terminator View Post
              I have had the same problem, not able to quote, or edit etc, spooky halloween stuff maybe lol
              Problem fixed the buttons are working again.

              About the blue skin i need to look at this first because it is a big job the edit everything and the main problem is spare time lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Megabink View Post


                Problem fixed the buttons are working again.

                About the blue skin i need to look at this first because it is a big job the edit everything and the main problem is spare time lol.
                Ok, you have 24hrs or else the blue boys go on strike.... lol, sure thing, the idea is planted and thats the main thing

                World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
                "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Terminator View Post

                  Ok, you have 24hrs or else the blue boys go on strike.... lol, sure thing, the idea is planted and thats the main thing
                  Lol for sure i will do my best...once the cold kicks in here in Norway i will have some more time for my self.

                  Comment


                  • HammerJack
                    HammerJack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm running the Suerix (Sure wish I could pronounce these names, lol), and it looks like the width on it changed?
                Working...
                X