Something For The Admins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something For The Admins

Im sure i have offered before, but i a private teamspeak 3 in which i could setup a channel room for the Admins to voice chat in private for any matters of any kind..... All it takes a few seconds to name a channel and put a password on it

World of Warcraft Alliance Guild
    "NCIS Stormwind" 12 X LvL 110's on Bronzebeard EU

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
    Im sure i have offered before, but i a private teamspeak 3 in which i could setup a channel room for the Admins to voice chat in private for any matters of any kind..... All it takes a few seconds to name a channel and put a password on it
    Sorry no replies on this John, and I for one just now found this topic. Maybe add some mention notices to your opening post next time and we will find it quicker thru our notifications.. Read more here:

And thanks for the suggestion on this matter but not sure how often we would use something like this because of the different time zones involved. Gig John is Norway, and Cyba John is in Australia, and George and myself here in North America..

beagleman, chevy350, CybaCreep, deviantdon, gsw953, Ionstorm, Megabink, POWEREDBYOSTX, TheBull, Tiger, Vigoni, YourNumbr1Fan

Join us at deviantart.com - -Click on logo..

Upload and share at our new YouTube channel - - Click on logo..

Comment

Working...
    X