[FeedBack]Thanks a lot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FeedBack]Thanks a lot

Hey Thank you guys for all the warm welcome and making me feel like i belong here. This is probably one of the best communities that i have ever been part of. I really enjoy it here and will be posting a lot and releasing a lot of my graphic art work on here. Really appreciate everyone liking my posts and helping me feel welcome. If i could rate this community it would definitely receive a 10/10.

Originally posted by RJTBGFX View Post
    Hey Thank you guys for all the warm welcome and making me feel like i belong here. This is probably one of the best communities that i have ever been part of. I really enjoy it here and will be posting a lot and releasing a lot of my graphic art work on here. Really appreciate everyone liking my posts and helping me feel welcome. If i could rate this community it would definitely receive a 10/10.
    Thanks for the nice feedback RJTBGFX
    We get this kind of compliments quite often i guess we just are lucky to have good members and staff (and a friendly webmaster lol) who really cares about this site and are willing to help other members which makes this a wonderful community and a joy to be a part of it!

Comment

Thanks for the good works my friend. Welcome to the MegaThemer family.

Comment

thanks for the kind words

Sig by Cybacreep

Comment

no problem man

Comment

Working...
          X